Friday, April 5, 2013

kid beauty



Do you ever wish you could just be as beautiful as your kids?  I mean really...

I think the best part about kids is that one minute they can give you pose like this:


and the next they're a big ol' goofball again (see last photo).  I know I should probably just throw these pictures in with the rest of the Easter shots - this being her Easter dress and all - but they just turned out so divine that I thought they deserved their own post.  I know, here I am posting all about Lily again, but can you blame me when she's this photogenic??  You'll never see that coming from this lady here.

So Happy Easter, here's a little imp to brighten your day.






best outtake ever:


3 comments:

  1. Lily is beautiful. I absolutely love her Easter dress ensemble. Fun colors! The yellow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! She is. Beautiful!! Like her mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, which I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before, I'm in LOVE with those yellow patent leather shoes. Wish I could wear 'em! And secondly, that out-take is my very favorite thing of the whole day- I'm a-weepin' over here! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete